summer weather and "abandon" canoes.....

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WiskeyJaR

Reaction score
I was out on a local lake yesterday and had moved into a secluded finger of the lake to fish. Found what we thought was an abandoned canoe. Motored over towards it, when we noticed it start to rock sideways. Long story short, a couple of teens agers playing adult games. Heard us coming, in trying to quickly put trunks back on, tipped canoe over and both fell into water.
Threw tears of laughter, my wife threw a floatable at them, and we helped into our boat and over to shore. Turns out the boy/man of the couple lives two houses down from us, me and my wife know his parents.
Lets just say, my lawn is being mowed and care for free of charge until school starts again......lol

Gotta love youth and summer...... :oops:

Ah to be young again =D> :lol: One time I was prefishing for a tourney and was on the trolling motor easing along into a cove and noticed a pontoon boat anchored in the back. At first it seemed to be unoccupied but after getting a little closer I heard somebody say "Oh chit there's a guy fishing" this was followed by a bunch of squealing and 6 young ladies scrambling for their bikinis. Seems I interrupted their nude sunbathing. :lol: They were slightly :oops: so to break the tension I said "Don't worry girls I've been married for 10 years and have witnessed 2 child births so I didn't see anything I haven't seen at least a dozen times already." :lol: :lol: I put the troller on high and started down the bank with a buzz bait and left them laughing.

NICE! yeah even when I was younger I would have never tried in a canoe! we were offshore fishing in the gulf stream off of cape hatteras, found a sailboat adrift, sails down hatch open. we kept an eye on it for a little bit, motored over, honked the horn started yelling. about to radio coast guard and this old naked dude comes out hollering about waking him up from his nap!

Latest posts