Tinboats Fanatsy Football 2014

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BassAddict

Reaction score
Like to keep it again to a 12 man league (I think 14 gets a little too deep for the novice) Same basic rules as last year, auto draft, with fractional scoring to cut down the likely-hood of a tie but in the unlikely event ties will be resolved by bench points. I would like to change the playoff schedule tho if possible and if the majority agrees. Also this will most likely be my last year running things so if you are interested in becoming the new comish PM me and Ill add you as co-comish for this season. With that said Id like to draft 1 week before the 2014 season kickoff (think around the 8th) and ill randomize the draft order when we get 12 for those interested in draft pick trading, SO WHOS IN!!

1. BassAddict

heycookieman said:
Ok I never did this before how does the auto draft work ? do you get the best player on the board?

Once all teams are filled ill set a draft date which will go off at 3am on x date. Espn ranks players, and the software will pick the best player available based from the rankings. You can manipulate the software to auto pick the best available players at specific positions in each round.

I'm down for another bass addict beat down :)

I vote ok on changing playoff schedule if it involves more teams :)

bigwave said:
How many have signed up.....I have a friend here at work that might jump in.

Officially no one yet, guys pm me your email addresses so i can send out invites, ill update the list accordingly. Bigwave id like to keep it as a tinboats only league but if their isnt enough interest I'll accept your 'friend' (even though everyone can see through your obvious plan of collusion to hold on to your weakly held chumpionship!)

[url=https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=363051#p363051 said:
BassAddict » 12 minutes ago[/url]"]
bigwave said:
How many have signed up.....I have a friend here at work that might jump in.

Officially no one yet, guys pm me your email addresses so i can send out invites, ill update the list accordingly. Bigwave id like to keep it as a tinboats only league but if their isnt enough interest I'll accept your 'friend' (even though everyone can see through your obvious plan of collusion to hold on to your weakly held chumpionship!)

Hmmmmm, the smack down begins.......I will get my friend to join this site too since I sold him one of my aluminum boats. He needs all the help he can get......BTW where is my trophy......there is a spot for it reserved and a new spot for three time champ. Come and get sum.........where is hercdoc and some of the other guys from last year?

Here is a running list of spots available.

1. BassAddict (joined)
2. Bigwave (pending invite)
3. Heycookieman (pending invite)
4. Ardyar (pending invite)
5. PanFried (pending invite)

So I tried the invite to Espn but all I get is a message saying league is private... No losers allowed.

@Johnsboat, sure do! Heres a running list of things so far. PM me your email address and ill send you an invite

1. BassAddict (joined)
2. Bigwave (pending invite)
3. Heycookieman (pending invite)
4. Ardyar (pending invite)
5. PanFried (joined)

Latest posts