KVD wins!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nah.

With gas at $3.90 a gallon, I'll wait for it to come on tv.

They had some big sacks for this time of the year. I need to be out there pounding the ledges myself but I've had too many other irons in the fire. My spare time has been being used to yank giant flathead catfish from their lairs....

Quackrstackr said:
Nah.

With gas at $3.90 a gallon, I'll wait for it to come on tv.

They had some big sacks for this time of the year. I need to be out there pounding the ledges myself but I've had too many other irons in the fire. My spare time has been being used to yank giant flathead catfish from their lairs....

Same here, on-going projects and the price of gas ($3.94 here now). You Noodling those cats out of their lairs!? :shock:

Waterwings said:
You Noodling those cats out of their lairs!? :shock:

Yes sir. Nothing like wrestling giant catfish.

We had one last weekend that blanked the screen on a 50# digital scale. :mrgreen:

I worked Redman Tournament Trail (now FLW) tournaments all over the eastern US in the late 80's. I've met, ate dinner with, chatted up and rode in the boat with enough superstar anglers to last me a good long while. They're no different than anyone else on here would be if you had the money and time to do it. Well, at least the old guys were. There's a new crop of crybaby, hot head, super ego superstars on the circuit now that I really have no desire to ever meet.

:shock: Don't think I'll be sticling my hand into any underwater holes, lol !

What was that line from Apocalypse Now, after the guy was almost attacked by the tiger..............."Don't get off the boat!".........or something to that effect, lol.

I was hoping to make it to one of the weigh ins but never made it I was only 70 miles from the ramp and after putting 2100 miles on the truck whats 70 more. oh well maybe next year

Wayne