Nice Ride! got bodyshop?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bobberboy

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
I suspect there are a lot of different reasons why people come to this website but I bet we all share an interest on making changes/improvements or "mods" to out boats. The skill levels vary but almost everyone gives their projects the best of what they've got.

I was out and about today - actually visiting my neighbor who's in a nursing home right now. When I came out of the building I saw this pretty nice bit of body work parked along the curb. Talk about mods! For the life of me I can't identify what the substitute body material is but do recognize the stand-in for the tail light lens.

Here's a closer view. It's the anti-splash cover for a urinal cake - sans the cake. I wish I could have seen it lit up at night.

It's pretty sweet. Bet any of you out there who've spent time in auto body school wish you'd just saved your money and gone out on your own. At some level I have to say I like it and am proud of the person for taking the initiative. Not everyone would have...

Latest posts