Well...

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tompatt

Reaction score
I got bak from St. George Island, FL sat. at like 3....then left GA sun. at 6....now im in Louisville,KY....staying till like Aug. going fishing at rough river in a week or so.. so wish me luck. :D :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :D :eek: :p :lol:

I am right across the river in Jeffersonville. What part of Louisville you staying at? I work on the east end. I am leaving soon to head to Nolin Lake with the family for about 3 weeks. Good luck at Rough!

alumacraftjoe said:
I am right across the river in Jeffersonville. What part of Louisville you staying at? I work on the east end. I am leaving soon to head to Nolin Lake with the family for about 3 weeks. Good luck at Rough!

well... my grandpa has two houses. one in louisville off dixie highway... and a trailer right near the river...bout a mile from the boat drop off. about 5 miles from that dam.. :mrgreen:

Have fun in the "ville" I spent a few years there getting thrown out of every bar in the area :oops:

Nice folk and some good fishing

If you go to the Grandville Inn do NOT mention my name, I still have an unpaid bar tab [-X

Captain Ahab said:
Have fun in the "ville" I spent a few years there getting thrown out of every bar in the area :oops:

Nice folk and some good fishing

If you go to the Grandville Inn do NOT mention my name, I still have an unpaid bar tab [-X

Never heard of it....but ill make it my mission to find out where it is....ill say the Captain still hasnt paid. heres his address. :roflmao: :LOL2: :LOL22: :LMFAO: :D :) :lol: :p 8) :wink: =D>

Have fun in Louisville! .......................Oh, and be sure and pronounce it (Louisville) correctly, or they'll know you're just visitin' ,lol :wink: . Enjoy Rough River!

Spelling would kinda look like: Loo'vul (sorta like if you had a mouth full of marbles, lol)

Waterwings said:
Have fun in Louisville! .......................Oh, and be sure and pronounce it (Louisville) correctly, or they'll know you're just visitin' ,lol :wink: . Enjoy Rough River!

Spelling would kinda look like: Loo'vul (sorta like if you had a mouth full of marbles, lol)

Man.....i been coming up here to Louisville since i was 3... every summer. just to spend time with my grandpa and go fishing. trust me.....i no how to say it. LOL. my dad is originally from Louisville....when my grandpa worked with B&W they moved their company down to Macon, GA. thats where my mom and dad met. my cuz just got into UofL and she has season tickets to UofL football and the most important one...basketball. :mrgreen: last yr..we took a huge tour of downtown louisville. went to all the stadiums. it was awsome. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Latest posts