What's everyone planning for Labor Day weekend?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gillhunter

Staff member
Reaction score
The wife and I plan to fish on Saturday morning, Sunday morning, and Monday morning. The rest of the time we'll be doing some BBQ and consuming some adult beverages. :beer: :beer: :beer:

Im going to lake onieda, which is about a hour and a half away so kinda a special trip. Fishing with a buddy from sun up to sundown on friday which is the day before a front is supposed to push through so fishing shoud be great. Hopefully we get on a nice smallie bite. The rest of the 4 day weekend will be spent with the family doing a whole lotta nutin

Just hanging out with the family and maybe take the boat out for a little ride. Need to get a few more rides in before my new boat comes in.

Headed to Crystal River to chase scallops! First time doing this in the triton aluminum. Hoping for the best!

[url=https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=364634#p364634 said:
lovedr79 » 32 minutes ago[/url]"]Fishing and riding the motorcycle
Exactly what I am doing. Riding to Devils Lake. Fish. Ride back home. (500 miles each way)

I will be walking my daughter down the aisle. She is getting married on Saturday and have 400 guests coming for wedding, reception, followed by dance and one big party. :)

[url=https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=364646#p364646 said:
Wallijig » 3 minutes ago[/url]"]I will be walking my daughter down the aisle. She is getting married on Saturday and have 400 guests coming for wedding, reception, followed by dance and one big party. :)
=D> =D> Congratulations! I got to do that twice. :LOL2:

[url=https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=364646#p364646 said:
Wallijig » Today, 11:44[/url]"]I will be walking my daughter down the aisle. She is getting married on Saturday and have 400 guests coming for wedding, reception, followed by dance and one big party. :)

Congratulations to you and all concerned. All the best. And good luck with the 400!

Finish spar varnishing our Valco boat seats, while drinking beer. Fire up the smoker and cook some ribs, while drinking beer. Eat some ribs, while drinking beer. I will not be going fishing as I like to wait until the ruggers go back to school and the lakes calm down. Then will unleash the tin monster ( 20' Grumman Pontoon ), and launch an all out trout attack on Crane Prairie. By the way, we should erect a shrine to Leroy Grumman for his contribution to the boating industry. Outdoorsman, visionary, and pioneer he was. He was to tin boats what Henry Ford was to the automobile! :beer:

We will be taking my daughter to meet my grandmother (her great-grandmother) for the first time. Should be a good weekend.

curtdawg88 said:
We will be taking my daughter to meet my grandmother (her great-grandmother) for the first time. Should be a good weekend.

Well those plans changed but now it looks like I'll get to take the boat out for the first time since the purchase!

Latest posts