Web site Errors

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
Hi guys and gals,
I have been getting allot of page not found errors and timeouts when I click on new topics, replys, or even sometimes when I try to come on the site. Xmytruck said the same thing. Usually I click on the button 2-3 times and it comes back up. Has this been happening to you too? Im sure it has. Im not sure what causes this, But I am trying to get a feel if it happens to you allot on this site. A quick goolge search says to delete cookies, flush DNS Cache and all that stuff.....but it still happens to me. It is becoming annoying. Anyway, Is this happening to you?

Thanks
Jim

Ok,
After much researching (while I wait for my forum guy to get back to me) I got desperate and made a change. Lets see if is still hapeening. It is 10:00 pm Wednesday night June 20. Let me know if it happens to you again.

Got this from my hosting company when I went online today to check out the server:

Dear customer,

Currently, there is a problem with your host server which may affect temporarily the performance of your website. Our administrators are aware of the issue and are investigating the problem. They work as quickly as possible together with the technicians from our data center to restore the service back to normal.

We will keep you updated on the progress of our work by posting regular messages in the Server Status Check section. Please do not post tickets regarding your account. We will do everything possible to quickly restore service.

Best regards,

I would post a ticket every time it happened. The pricks knew it was happening, and their course of action was to wait for you to complain, rather than let you know up front.

Tell them about all the money your losing from your site being down :)

jimmyt said:
Got this from my hosting company when I went online today to check out the server:

Dear customer,

Currently, there is a problem with your host server which may affect temporarily the performance of your website. Our administrators are aware of the issue and are investigating the problem. They work as quickly as possible together with the technicians from our data center to restore the service back to normal.

We will keep you updated on the progress of our work by posting regular messages in the Server Status Check section. Please do not post tickets regarding your account. We will do everything possible to quickly restore service.

Best regards,

I logged on to my account with the hosting company and sure enough got the same page as above. I sent them a ticket, Lets see what happens. I see it is still happening. :x

After screaming my head off (via email and host ticketing program LOL!) I took Dampeoples advice and asked the site be moved to a new server. In a few weeks (according to the hosting company) this site will be put on a brand new way more powerful server than it is. Please bear with the page can not be found issues for now.

Thanks for understanding.

Jim

If you are taking advice from DP we are all...........................

DOOMED

animated_aquarium_with_fish.gif

Ok folks,
The problems should be solved by Tuesday! I HOPE! [-o<Dear> Get Support --> Server Status there will be updated information about the progress of the transfer.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. We are looking forward to offering you a higher quality of service!

Best regards,

Latest posts