Wired2Fish and SPRO Giveaway!!!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fender66

Reaction score
ANOTHER GREAT Giveaway from our friends and TinBoats Sponsor, Wired2Fish along with SPRO.

The grass is at its peak. Shad and baitfish are everywhere and big fish are feeding up for the end of summer and fall bite. There is no better time than right now to be throwing a frog to catch big fish.

SPRO and Wired2fish want to gear you up with every frog in their arsenal so no matter where you fish you will have a frog for those conditions. We will be giving away the following to 4 lucky winners:

Bronzeye Shad
Bronzeye Jr.
Bronzeye 65
King Daddy
Bronzeye Baby Pop
Bronzeye Poppin’ Frog
A full arsenal to get your frog on!

This giveaway ends September 16th, 2014. One entry per person please. Good luck!

SPRO Frog Giveaway
Enter below for your chance to win a selection of Spro's most popular frogs.

https://www.wired2fish.com/spro-frog-giveaway/

Attachments

• SPRO-Frog-Giveaway.png
    SPRO-Frog-Giveaway.png
    454.1 KB · Views: 1,192
  • Wired2_3_joint_bass_w2fcom.png
    Wired2_3_joint_bass_w2fcom.png
    27 KB · Views: 1,192
I see on the sign up page for that there are 3 videos, "How to bass fish", "Where to bass fish", When to bass fish". When you get done with those, they put your name on a bassmaster trophy and write ya a check. Instant legend. What more is needed other than actually catching one.
Tim

[url=https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=365493#p365493 said:
earl60446 » 7 minutes ago[/url]"]I see on the sign up page for that there are 3 videos, "How to bass fish", "Where to bass fish", When to bass fish". When you get done with those, they put your name on a bassmaster trophy and write ya a check. Instant legend. What more is needed other than actually catching one.
Tim

My check must have been lost then. I watch all their videos. Read all their articles too. Awesome stuff!

Latest posts