An Old Guy has to entertain himself.

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gillhunter

Staff member
Reaction score
Since I haven't been 21 for a lonnnnnng time it bugs me when I get asked my birthdate at the grocery when I purchase adult beverages. (I know it's policy and they have to enter a date in the system, but it still bugs me).

At the suggestion of another old guy, when asked I respond "9/4/1900". Now I purchase adult beverages at least weekly. Now I'll admit that I don't look 21, but I don't look like I'm over 100 either.

Over the past two years I have been challenged exactly one time, and the cashier got a big laugh out of it :LOL2:

I'm in. Got to try that one out, next time I'm in a restaurant. That seems to be the only place I get carded. :beer: Cheers to all the waitresses.

Well if it bothers you that much, you could just not buy anymore alcohol. Just saying that is an option.

[url=https://forum.tinboats.net/viewtopic.php?p=366113#p366113 said:
Moedaddy » September 13th, 2014, 11:29 am[/url]"]Well if it bothers you that much, you could just not buy anymore alcohol. Just saying that is an option.
Don't bother me. LOL I hadn't been carded for over 30 yrs until I moved to Georgia 3 yrs ago, and when she asked to see my ID I couldn't move fast enough all the while telling her "God Bless Your Lil ol Pea Pickin Heart". I try to have fun with it all myself.

Latest posts