Custom aluminum boat builders in Ky ?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TuckyBoy

Reaction score
Here's my situation. Had a 18' Lund with a merc 150 efi. Long story short the axle completely detached from the trailer doing 75 mph on the interstate. Boat was totaled, watched it fly upside down through the air in my rear view. By the grace of god no injuries or damage to any thing other than the hull. Had full coverage and bought the boat back from the insurance company. The motor didn't look too damaged and at $360 I was willing to gamble on whether it ran or not. Motor still runs good. So I have a big ol 150 with all associated controls ready to be put on something. Thought custom might be the way to go and I really have the opportunity to build the boat of my dreams. Looking for something like a 2072 big jon maybe. Any leads on custom boat builders ?

I seen some on lex craigslist but I think they were out of miss.they look good and heavy
but I don't know anyone around here

Not in Kentucky, but there is Blazer Aluminum Boats in Elsington, MO.

Not incredibly far from Kentucky, they can do quite a bit of customization. They have a fairly poor website but you can find quite a bit about them on the web.

https://www.blazerjetboats.com/