ATTENTION: Please add your location to your Profile

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Captain Ahab

Reaction score
1. Click on User Control Panel in the top right hand corner of the board

2. Click on Profile

3. Add your state city or general area to the location space

It really helps everyone when answering questions and such. I see posts all the time such as "what bait should I use for bass???"

well the bait choice might vary greatly if you fish in Florida or if you fish in Wisconsin.

Plus, you might meet a new TinBoats fishing buddy

Thanks for keeping the thought out there. The locations of members is important for a number of reasons. I tried a few months ago to solicit more locations also - even asked Jim to make it a mandatory field when signing on. Jim said he wouldn't make it mandatory for fear of some members (prospective members) taking offense and/or haveing privacy concerns. I understand that, but the more we see how are members interact and what type of wonderful site this is, the more the members will feel comforable adding their locations.

Take a minute to add you location now.......

toyz1972 said:
i did it to ,and the user control panel was on the left side not the right lol.stumped me for a minute

That be port and starboard to Ahab! Ye landlubber terms oft confuse me

I have noticed that there are still lots of members who give no clue whatsoever about their location.

Please, please, please put in something, state, town, zip code, satellite photo or just 'earth."

Latest posts