Hibernation time.....

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Keystone

Reaction score
:( That time of year has arrived here in MN. Time to put the Esox Lucius away for the next 6 months. Although there might be some days in the coming weeks I could fish, the simple truth is that as fall progresses there is much to do to prepare for winter and Deer season.

I knew there was a reason why I like Texas weather. Nice mild winters ( most years, a few years back the grass hoppers didn't die :shock: ) early spring crappie fishing (when February arrives ); though the summers can be a scorcher ( more night fishing :mrgreen: ) but for now I have to hurry up & get my boat finished for some nice fall crappie fishing. But when bad winter weather arrives ( sleet, snow, ice ) it's just best to stay inside next to the fireplace as most people around here can't drive on that stuff. Oh well as yall prepare for winter I'll continue to fish but on the flip side the summers up north are nice & mild while I'll suffer through the egg frying on the sidewalk heat. :LOL2:

I lived in San Antonio and El Paso TX along with Las Cruces, NM. Every place I have lived has it's good points, along with it's bad points. Summer in TX is way to hot for me. Summer in Minnesota on the other hand more than makes up for winter. :mrgreen:

Snowed here Saturday although nothing stuck, had a cold front come thru on friday and it is staying for a few days at least. I was planning on going fishing Sunday thru Tuesday at Shelbyville but this weather is too cold for early morning fishing, for me anyway.
We had a nice summer, only over 90 once or twice I think.
Tim

Latest posts