Its about time!!!!!!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BassAddict

Reaction score
I just got the most recent issue of bassmaster and all i can say is its about time they have an artical in there about us shore fishers!!! All you guys who beat the banks on foot patrol like myself try to pick it up, its a decent read!

Maybe I shouldn't have let my Bassmaster subscription expire. The article might have helped me late yesterday. I finally took some time to go fishing (from the bank) and didn't get one bite. Tried quite a few different baits but nothing was biting. Saw one fellow out in the water on a 1-man pond prowler type rig, and he only pulled 1 small Spot the entire time. Could've been the storm front that came through earlier in the day throwing the bite off. Well, at least I was casting a line again :)

Waterwings said:
Maybe I shouldn't have let my Bassmaster subscription expire. The article might have helped me late yesterday. I finally took some time to go fishing (from the bank) and didn't get one bite. Tried quite a few different baits but nothing was biting. Saw one fellow out in the water on a 1-man pond prowler type rig, and he only pulled 1 small Spot the entire time. Could've been the storm front that came through earlier in the day throwing the bite off. Well, at least I was casting a line again :)

I will send you my copy if you want it.

Jim said:
Waterwings said:

I will send you my copy if you want it.

Appreciate it, but I let the subscription expire on purpose. What really prompted me to do it was that they started sending me renewal notices almost weekly about 3 months prior to the expiration of my subscription. Got tired of receiving the notices and let it expire. :)

Jim guess what? That ebay deal never showed up in my mailbox :x . Dang, I could've bought 12 gumballs with that money.