Florida weather

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ggoldy

Reaction score
25 degrees F this morning. I'm about 1 mile north of the gulf. This is Florida, in November, for crying out loud! This isn't supposed to happen untill January, or February. People think "Florida, grunt, warm" but this is Northwest Florida. The 'other' Florida. More like southern Alabama, really. {{{BRRR}}}
Glad I'm not a plumber, anymore :D

"a wet cold" LOL yeah! I don't know how some of you guys handle it. I heard there was 6 feet of snow in Buffalo. I grew up in eastern Pa. and I can't imagine 6 feet! I hated shoveling 6 inches!

ggoldy said:
25 degrees F this morning. I'm about 1 mile north of the gulf. This is Florida, in November, for crying out loud! This isn't supposed to happen untill January, or February. People think "Florida, grunt, warm" but this is Northwest Florida. The 'other' Florida. More like southern Alabama, really. {{{BRRR}}}

Yep! Let's not forget to tell the oracle AlGore how much we're all enjoying this current round of "man made global warming." :roll:

I grew up in Buffalo, experienced the infamous Blizzard of '77...moved to Florida - but man it is cold today. Agree, this wet cold is a different kind of cold!

Yeah it's weird up in New Jersey I would be wearing a t shirt when it was 50 out, if it hits 50 down here in FL I have a snowsuit on and my teeth are chattering.

Florida,

Y'all are getting what Texas had last week and over the weekend. Southerly winds from the gulf are warming us now. :)

Agreed, wet and cold, real cold for E TX this time of year. buurrr

Man, those folks up in NY are getting it bad. [-o<

I could be mistaken but I think my sister (lives in PA) told me that Buffalo's 6 feet was lake effect snows. But maybe she said they had more on the way from lake effect. Regardless, if you wanna make it miserable, just get the temp to 100ish or below 32 and add a good dose of southern humidity and it's a game changer.

ggoldy said:

That same day it was 18 at my house and I'm 5 plus hrs. North of you

Latest posts