Thoughts & Prayers for NY and Surrounding...

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TexasLoneStar56

Reaction score
As this cold arctic blast has hit all over the country, we are all aware of how hard it has hit Buffalo. It appears it will only get worse as the temperature rises and the snow begins to melt, with potential flooding and roofs to cave in.

NBC reported this evening the death toll has now reached 13. I have not heard about power outages, but I am sure there are some.

I respectfully invite you to join our family in prayer for our fellow Americans who are in this path and facing even more tragic weather conditions. [-o<

Father,
We come to you, humbling asking for your hands to hold those in need. We ask that you keep them warm, fed and protect them, Lord. We know you are God. We know through Christ Jesus all things are possible. We thank you in all things; thank you for the snow, the cold, the wind and the rain. Through this, Lord, we ask you to uplift them above harm, and that your presence be known. We give you all the praise and the glory, forever. ~~amen

(please feel free to comment or add to)
Texas

Latest posts