Creek Pictures

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BassAddict

Reaction score
Just thought id post the creek across the street from us, now i have absolutely no excuses not to fish for atleast an hour a day!!

Attachments

• FromSpillWay.JPG
    FromSpillWay.JPG
    119.6 KB · Views: 485
  • FromKermit.JPG
    FromKermit.JPG
    129.5 KB · Views: 479
  • Window.JPG
    Window.JPG
    117.2 KB · Views: 485
SMDave said:
That's very convenient! Are you sure there's fish in there?

Allow me retort:

msbass2.jpg

This was the second bass caught in the creek, Joe (shinerman) has also caught bass in the 2-3 pound range from the creek, but has not posted them. Tonight i hooked up with a nice (about 2.5 - 3 lbs) one, but it swam under the grass by the edge, and me being a dumba$$ tried to horse it out. This caused the poper to fly back at me and the bass swam happly on its way. I know the creek dont look like much but let me assure you their are some healthy bass in there, along with some catfish, buffalow, carp, gar, and crappie.

Edit: Also white bass i believe
Edit 2: And blue gill
Edit 3: And water macconsons, and turtles..........................

Nice! It's always nice to be suprised when a small body of water can produce great fish!

SMDave said:
Nice! It's always nice to be suprised when a small body of water can produce great fish!

Yea! I didnt think there was good bass in their either untill a guy from the mississippi fishing forum told me an 8 pounder was pulled from there! Since we have been here it dropped about 7-10 feet, but next week we should get the over flow from the floods which will put us at about normal or higher i hope.

Latest posts