Happy Thanksgiving!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Keystone

Reaction score
I am blessed. I have so much in my life to be thankful for it would take hours of typing to list it all. So I will just say that I am thankful that my Children and Grandchildren have arrived safe and we can spend the day together.

Happy Thanksgiving TinBoats!

Keystone said:
I am blessed. I have so much in my life to be thankful for it would take hours of typing to list it all. So I will just say that I am thankful that my Children and Grandchildren have arrived safe and we can spend the day together.

Happy Thanksgiving TinBoats!

Given the crappy weather you had yesterday and today's cold temp's that's no small thing.

bobberboy Given the crappy weather you had yesterday and today's cold temp's that's no small thing.[/quote said:
You got that right. My oldest drove up from OK with his two children. His wife flew from New Mexico (she was there for a funeral). So my middle child drove from Albert Lea to MSP and back. Took him 6 hours of driving round trip! I35 north was a mess.

I survived! I must have consumed at least……at LEAST 20,000 calories between my parents and then my in-laws yesterday. I couldn't even sleep last night. Never again!

Until Next year! :LOL2: