How is this for a Tattoo?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's what I usually tell my students who are talking about getting some type of weird wording for a tattoo:

"Get it written backwards so you can read it correctly when you see it in a mirror". Sometimes they'll stop and actually think about it, lol :lol:

I guess you can't tell he's awesome from the front or maybe he has a tatoo on the front that says "See Back!!" :D

BassAddict said:
Come to think of it he had to go with 'Im Awesome' i think 'Dude' and 'Sweet' are already taken!

Or maybe he couldnt spell them :shock: !!!!

I'm a fan of the ink and dont judge others by their tattoos because most have a good story behind them, but thats way over the top. I hope he has one hell of a story to go with that, if not he might just regret that move #-o

What a TOOL :LMFAO:

Our youngest daughter was given a nickname of Purdy Lips (I didn't ask and don't really want to know). She got a tattoo on her shoulder that says Prudy Lips. She didn't, but I would have either asked for my money back or had the guy that did it cover it with something else at his expense.