HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO EVERYONE !!!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kismet

Reaction score
Hope it is safe, healthy, fun, and rewarding.

My boats are up or wrapped for the weather, the fuel is all stabilized, notes are attached to the motors that need some tweaking next year.

For you people with open water, have safe boating while you are out.

For those of us who have hard water, make sure the ice is thick enough and that you have floatation devices on the atvs.

And, for those of us smart enough to stay inside during the freezing temps, stay away from the catalogs, they will just lead down the path to buying more of what you don't need, and trust me, you will never look as good as the catalog models when you hold the new (rod, reel, shirt, hat, jacket, lure, line, depth finder, fish finder, GPS) that you see in the promotional stuff.

And no, you don't need a new boat.

:mrgreen:

I'm surrounded by catalogs and with hourly online checks of my bank balance I'm good to go. Got a shopping cart with new surface baits in it and watching several new rods on eBay. Too busy for this in the summer so I've got to get ready now. And then think of all the stuff I need for Xmas...