Peeping Tom, or Tommie

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jim said:
very cool! I have never seen a bear in the "wild", only in a zoo.
It can be a little unsettling, the first time you walk up on one while going to or from your deer stand, or one passes underneath while you're on your stand. They are normally more afraid than you are, and they will usually run at first sight of or smell of a human. Two of the guys that hunt with my usual group are still so worried, that after a bear had passed by them (separate events), they bailed out of their climbing stands and came back to camp. One of them returned to his stand the next day to find that his stand was still over 12' up in the tree. :lol:

I have seen too many in the wild. this pic was in front of my neighbors house. momma with 3 cubs. she about got my yellow lab a couple days before.

Attachments

• bears.jpg
    bears.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 610
had 500# male get chased out by the deer hounds to me once. he stopped about 10' from me I had nowhere to hide or get in as my buddy dripped me off to let his dogs out. he checked me out for a minute, shotgun on his forehead the entire time. I was praying that I didn't have to shoot him as I wasn't sure what #1 buck to the head would do. lets say I pretty much sat on the ground for several minutes I was shaken up so bad. have a picture of one with his feet on the front door mat, I cracked the door open stuck the camera out took the picture and he took off when the flash went off.