My oldest child

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Keystone

Reaction score
My oldest did ten years on active duty in the Army. Married with two children he decieded to leave the Army. He enrolled in the Petroleum Engineering scool at OU in Norman, OK. H graduated today with honors after only 3 1/2 years!
I am a bit proud of him right!

A salute to your son for 10 yrs. in the Army.
Good for him on furthering his goals, you have the right to be proud! =D>

:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :USA1: :USA1: :USA1: :USA1: :USA1: :USA1: :USA1: :USA1: :USA1: :USA1: :USA1: :USA1: :USA1: :USA1: :USA1: :USA1: :USA1: :USA1: :USA1: :USA1: :USA1: :USA1: :USA1: :USA1: :USA1: :USA1: :USA1: :USA1: :USA1: :USA1: :USA1: :USA1: :USA1: :USA1: :USA1: :USA1:

AWESOME

I commend and thank your son for his service and congratulate him on his new degree and a job well done. :USA1: :beer:

That's is awesome! Thank him for his service & congrats to him on his accomplishment. I hope he enjoyed his stay here in our nice little town.

He's is still living in Norman. Working for Devon in OKC. He may be moving in the coming year, but will still be in the OKC area.

Oh, and my favorite place to eat in Norman is The Diner!

That's probably the best mom & pop place to eat in town. Red Horse Grill used to be really good also.

Latest posts