Chicago Bears Again

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lckstckn2smknbrls

Reaction score
The bears have unleashed their secret weapon.
Unfortunately if they win now it will adversely effect their draft picks.

Yesterday's game was really good and as soon as the receivers understand they're not playing with Cutler, they'll start catching passes. =D>

so%2Bthen%2Bthey%2Bsaid%2Blet's%2Bsign%2Bcutler%2Bfor%2B7%2Bmore%2Byears.jpg

JAY-CUTLER-NEVER.jpg

5a5f3cb170d283809c8c35c36fe20355.jpg

ffjt3.jpg

And my favorite..

funny-sports-pictures-this-is-the-very-moment-jay-cutler-realized-he-is-jay-cutler.jpg

The Chicago Bears are going to have to start their back up QB Jay Cutler as their starting QB suffered a concussion in the game against the lions

lckstckn2smknbrls said:
The Chicago Bears are going to have to start their back up QB Jay Cutler as their starting QB suffered a concussion in the game against the lions

Oh no!! That helmet to helmet hit?? Man, he was TICKED OFF!!

paper said:
lckstckn2smknbrls said:

Oh no!! That helmet to helmet hit?? Man, he was TICKED OFF!!
Yes he was!

Even at his absolute worst, jay cutler probably eats $100 steaks and sleeps with super models.

Im on a super crowded train heading to work to sit in a small office for 8 hours. :LOL2:

Jim said:
Even at his absolute worst, jay cutler probably eats $100 steaks and sleeps with super models.

Im on a super crowded train heading to work to sit in a small office for 8 hours. :LOL2:

True Jim, but nobody sees you drag your bottom lip on the ground, pouting when you get sacked.. :lol:

I was a Bears fan until Mr. Quitler started playing for them.. He has no class.. I pulled for any team playing the Packers while Burt Faaaaavvvrrreee was playing for them.. Again, zero class.. Quitler is a pouty baby and Burt was an attention *****..

Jimmy Clausen (hard name to remember, have think Mr. Pickle) showed class.. I live in the area of the Bears/Packers WAR ZONE and Packer fans were cheering for Clausen because he's out there and wants to play.. Much like the reason I again like Aaron Rogers.. They seem to be out there for the team. When Aaron Rogers went all the way around the stadium and high fived and shook hands with fans at the end of the season it shows he's out there for more than just Aaron Rogers.

Wow.. :shock: There's a lot of writing there about football by a person who doesn't care if it's on TV or not.. :lol:

Latest posts