Welocme new member Awoonga

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
Our very first member from Down Under..Beautiful Australia! Welocme and thanks for joining! :D

Check out this monster! I wonder what that fish weighed! =D>

Attachments

• awoonga.JPG
    awoonga.JPG
    56.9 KB · Views: 1,179
Welcome :shock: :shock: What lb test line was used!?!?!? Had to be one heck of fight. After a catch like that I don't think I would be able to hold the fish :lol:

fishnfever

Thanks for the welcome Guys ... For those that dont know the fish is a Barramundi...Top fighting fish...Lots of jumping The one in the photo was about 30lb or so The State where l live{ Queensland } they are stocked in the lakes.. They dont breed ...They have to go to the Salt to do that...l practice catch and release..So all my fish go back to fight another day...What gear do we use ??? Reel is a little Daiwa TDZ 103 Rod Graphite USA /Hastings 604DHX... 50lb Fins braid ... 80lb twisted leader .We twist the leader to stop getting busted off on the trees and the gill rakers in the fish are like razer blades We use Lures... we change the Trebles and Split rings to Owners ..Because they bend them like butter

Attachments

• Mon 2.jpg
    Mon 2.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 1,148

Latest posts