100K for a bass boat! Really?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Loan calculator says: $100,000.00 at 6% for 120 months (10 yrs) would be monthly payment of $1110.21... :shock:

I knew a guy about 10 years ago with a $30,000.00 bass boat, all he did was go bobber fishing for bluegills and race up and down the lake.

Went fishing once (only once) with a guy that had a $50,000.00 20ft ranger. Took about an hour to launch and another hour to retrieve it at the parking lot / ramp, not an exaggeration. Anything you did, he was worried about scratching the boat or something. Drove it way too fast on the water for me anyway with the 250hp outboard. Thing had a keyboard where you put in a code to start the motor.

Tim

Just think of the amount of real nice Tin Boats one could have for the same price! I thought the $12k I spent on my new G3 was allot for a boat.

Jimney Crickets :shock: For that price you could buy your self a nice comfortable Garage to store a cheaper, but better, Tin Boat.....and most likely the garage would come with a house attached to warm your butts in the evenings...... :wink:

WiskeyJaR said:
Jimney Crickets :shock: For that price you could buy your self a nice comfortable Garage to store a cheaper, but better, Tin Boat.....and most likely the garage would come with a house attached to warm your butts in the evenings...... :wink:

And a few acres to grow chickens…….. :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2:

lovedr79 said:
I did notice the motors. at that price I don't think anyone that is purchasing it would notice.
IMO anyone that's paying that price is too stupid to notice, but that's just my opinion, to each their own.

God those new Evinrude motors are sick. I like em. Heard a lot of people say they don't like em though.

DrNip said:
God those new Evinrude motors are sick. I like em. Heard a lot of people say they don't like em though.
It may be when they find out the first scheduled maintenance is a grand.

Latest posts