Look what I got in the mail today!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Keystone

Reaction score
Anyone else? One for the tow vehicle, 2 for the boat. More than willing to do a bit of advertising for W2F right along side of TB.net.

Attachments

• w2f.jpg
    w2f.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 737
I can top that, I got rich via email.

I am a Diplomat named Andrew Chow mandated to deliver your inheritance to you in your country of residence. The funds total US$15.5 Million and you were made the beneficiary of these funds by a benefactor whose details will be revealed to you after handing over the funds to you in accordance with the Agreement I signed with the benefactor when he enlisted my assistance in delivering the funds to you. I am presently at JFK Airport in the United States of America and before I can deliver the funds to you, you have to reconfirm the following information so as to ensure that I am dealing with the right person.
1.Full Name
2.Residential Address
3.Age
4.Occupation
5.Direct Telephone Numbers
After verification of the information with what I have on file,I shall contact you so that we can make arrangements on the exact time I will be bringing your package to your residential address. Send the requested information so that we can proceed.
Regards
Mr.Andrew chow

#-o :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

JMichael said:
I can top that, I got rich via email.

I am a Diplomat named Andrew Chow mandated to deliver your inheritance to you in your country of residence. The funds total US$15.5 Million and you were made the beneficiary of these funds by a benefactor whose details will be revealed to you after handing over the funds to you in accordance with the Agreement I signed with the benefactor when he enlisted my assistance in delivering the funds to you. I am presently at JFK Airport in the United States of America and before I can deliver the funds to you, you have to reconfirm the following information so as to ensure that I am dealing with the right person.
1.Full Name
2.Residential Address
3.Age
4.Occupation
5.Direct Telephone Numbers
After verification of the information with what I have on file,I shall contact you so that we can make arrangements on the exact time I will be bringing your package to your residential address. Send the requested information so that we can proceed.
Regards
Mr.Andrew chow

#-o :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good for you. You know they say you can't put it on the internet if it is not true. So, it must be true. LOL

Wow, what are you going to do with all that money? :)

Try this on some people....
"Did you hear they took the word 'gullible' out of the dictionary?"