Hope you kept those plaid shorts!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A few years back I saw some pictures of a new men's string bikini that was supposed to become all the rage. I can't post a picture on the site because it's family friendly. But suffice to say it was a very colorful knitted sock with some strings attached. I don't believe that fashion idea took off either. :roll: :wink:

Call me skeptical, but I don't see it happening. Of course there's been other things that I thought would never be big that surprised me. It never ceases to amaze me what some people will do. :mrgreen:

JMichael said:
Call me skeptical, but I don't see it happening. Of course there's been other things that I thought would never be big that surprised me. It never ceases to amaze me what some people will do. :mrgreen:
Can we all say "LEASURE SUITS" !!!!! :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2:

DocWatson said:
Can we all say "LEASURE SUITS" !!!!! :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2:
And that's on the mild side. Lets talk about body modifications like underskin implants, piercings, split tongues, and an assortment of other crazy things so many have done to their bodies and then they called it "Body Art". #-o #-o #-o

I'm thinking that we jus define "Man/Men" a little differently than the fashion industry. OK maybe a lot differently, because that boy in the onesie don't qualify for a man card.

I don't care if it catches on or not, I won't be wearing any!!!! It looks silly to me and also looks fag-eee!!!

Hey Bobberboy,
I was sure you hibernate during Winter months. I can't wait to see more pics of that great build you are doing!! If I visit my brother in Lakeville, I just might want to see it in person. You do really nice work!

borntofish said:
Hey Bobberboy,
I was sure you hibernate during Winter months. I can't wait to see more pics of that great build you are doing!! If I visit my brother in Lakeville, I just might want to see it in person. You do really nice work!

Thanks. I can't imagine, family notwithstanding, why anyone from CA would come to MN. At least wait until summer. If you do come, let me know.

bobberboy said:
borntofish said:
Hey Bobberboy,

Thanks. I can't imagine, family notwithstanding, why anyone from CA would come to MN. At least wait until summer. If you do come, let me know.
I went to MN once on a 6 week temp assignment. I decided to take my motorcycle with me so I didn't miss out on my regular afternoon and weekend riding. Back home in Dallas I had been riding in weather in the 80's and 90's. The first Saturday I jumped on my bike to go riding with a co worker. After 2 blocks I yelled at my friend and we headed for the nearest mall where I bought a jacket. Don't get me wrong, MN has some great looking country and summer in MN is very nice if you happen to be there that weekend. :roll:

JMichael said:
bobberboy said:
borntofish said:
Hey Bobberboy,

I went to MN once on a 6 week temp assignment. I decided to take my motorcycle with me so I didn't miss out on my regular afternoon and weekend riding. Back home in Dallas I had been riding in weather in the 80's and 90's. The first Saturday I jumped on my bike to go riding with a co worker. After 2 blocks I yelled at my friend and we headed for the nearest mall where I bought a jacket. Don't get me wrong, MN has some great looking country and summer in MN is very nice if you happen to be there that weekend. :roll:

It's not for everyone...

Latest posts