F16 Drones

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FishingCop

Reaction score
Don't know if this link will work???

https://video.boeing.com/services/player/bcpid1173939806001?bckey=AQ%7E%7E,AAAAukPAlqE%7E,oAVq1qtdRjwBrIkHYj2MSytJiEK9s5fy&bclid=0&bctid=2684464741001

or this one:

https://www.chonday.com/Videos/newyobasemese2

Why not, they pay a few thousand for toilet seats or anything else that meets mil specs so why not pay a few million so some pilot that may be a civilian this time next year can go out and shoot down a real jet fighter. After all, it's not like they can't glue them back together and let more pilots shoot at it too. Makes perfect sense in military logic to take a jet that's got to be worth a small fortune if you sold it off to the public. Even if you scrapped all the aluminum and sold the engine and key parts, it's better than some pilot getting his thrills from a one time thing and letting it sit at the bottom of the ocean after it's all said and done. Gov waste like this really pisses me off. :?

lovedr79 said:
it is a ginormous waste of money, but tell me you wouldn't pass up the opportunity to shoot at one.
Ha, I sent 100 rounds of 50 cal down range with an M-2 machine gun when I was 13, and have never looked back. And if they're determined to waste that money, I figure I could waste it just as happily as some pilot. LoL

Mixed feelings...... It seems to be a huge waste of our tax dollars. On the other hand, would "we" rather have them sold as "surplus" to some third-world, piss-ant country that has it's administration change hands every three years? They could well end up under control of some despot that hates us. Picture extremist Muslims with a fully armed F-16 strapped to thier ***, and fully willing to fly it like a fast torpedo into whatever strategic target they had in mind.

Roger

Latest posts