Its hard work being me!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
:LOL2:

I love working from home. This is my summer home office. Every time I complain about my job, My wife slaps me upside the head.

Attachments

• IMG_1069.jpg
    IMG_1069.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 590
Nice, If I do any werk from home (which isn't often especially since I work in a power plant) I have a nice view of the cat's litter box.

This is actually only 2 days a week for me. The other days its 100 mile round trip for 2-3 days and a 300 mile round trip (once every other week) to a client. #-o

Lucky you, although it can be hard to work from home with temptations of wanting to fish, etc.

I think im more jealous over the Dunken Donuts iced coffee, i use to drink them down like coke-ah-cola in florida. Now that ive moved to mississippi their isnt a dunken donuts around for 80 miles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Man, what I wouldnt do for a D&D iced coffee right now!!!!!!!!!!!

You got that right BassAddict, DD iced coffee is awesome. Luckily there is not one that close to my house, but there is one 10 mins from my cabin. It is also 30 seconds from the Cabela's that is 10 mins from my cabin. MMMMMM I can taste it now and also feel the BUZZZZZZZ from the large iced coffee.

Fortunately Dave keeps my coffee intake to the limit and I am always wired to fish =P~

Jim, you sure have a sweet deal right there. If only there were a few hotties swimming in that pool and a kegerater with some delicious beer nearby :lol:

Latest posts