Start now, time's running out

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As a matter of fact I just placed an order for a replacement impeller for my snow thrower. Gravel sure has a way of eating up those plastic impellers in a hurry.

flounderhead59 said:
As a matter of fact I just placed an order for a replacement impeller for my snow thrower. Gravel sure has a way of eating up those plastic impellers in a hurry.

YOU SIR have some issues!

It is summer - go fishing. However, if you get your snow blower in tip top shape it is certain that you will have a mild winter.

I tuned mine up last fall - used it twice (and the second time it was for only a few inches of wet snow that was melting.)

Our eldest daughter's birthday is Dec 30 and we try so hard to keep them separate for her. I hated it when people gave her one gift and said that it was her birthday present too.

flounderhead59 said:
Our eldest daughter's birthday is Dec 30 and we try so hard to keep them separate for her. I hated it when people gave her one gift and said that it was her birthday present too.

My youngest son's birthday is Dec. 31st. I guess now that he's an adult he can celebrate his birthday and New Year's Eve at the same time, lol.

35 to 45 below is when we call it cold up here. When you can throw a glass of water in the air and it freezes before hitting the ground, that is when you know it is cold.

Enough talk about cold, go fishing. :D

captclay said:
Whats a snowblower? We only pull out jackets a few times every winter.

I miss that about living in Florida. We'd call home and everyone would say how cold it is. While we are outside on the deck in shorts and t shirts lol

Latest posts