Jack in the box

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
Who lives near one? Not me!

Free tacos all day tomorrow!

https://www.slashfood.com/2008/06/23/free-tacos-from-jack-in-the-box-on-thursday/?icid=200100397x1204737836x1200212077

What?!?!?!?!?!

You've never heard of White Castle? :shock:

I thought those were a staple of drunken college students everywhere. Those little burgers will definitely clean out the plumbing.. if you know what I mean.

The even made a movie about it. :mrgreen:

210291~Harold-and-Kumar-Go-to-White-Castle-Posters.jpg

Don't know what White Castle is?!?! Is that possible? :shock: Order a crave case and you're set to go. The food actually taste like crap, but hey those little sliders sure get addicting.

omg we used to have a jack in the box right down the street from here! I remember going there when I was in middle school. Wow.. now it's a Cumberland farms.

Jimmy.. I can not believe you have never heard of white castle burgers! We don't have one here but you can buy the burgers in the freezer section of the grocery store and bj's sells them. Next time you are in Fla get Krystal burgers they are pretty much the same

We had Krystals back home. They just put one in here within the last year. They do have a jack in the box here but don't eat there maybe once a year or so.

There used to be a few Jack in the boxes close to here in Orlando but I think they closed them all.Still have a few Krystals in the area.

JIM u need to have some. down in GA we have Krystals but up here in Louisville White Castles all day! funny thing is tho. when my family from KY comes down to GA they r like....we need krystals!... but when i go up to KY im like.........White Castles!!! haha. weird fam. :mrgreen:

I used to go to JITB for their Jumbo Jack. Then when I werked at a factory the roach coach would stop by and they had Jumbo Jacks on there. I miss JITB. I had White Castles once... That was enough for me. I might have to try them once more though as it was 1983 the last time and alcohol was involved.

Waterwings said:
flounderhead59 said:
Waterwings said:
BTDT! (a long time ago also, lol) :lol:

Man I must be getting old. It took me at least a minute to decypher that... Did ya get the shirt too?

Shirt? We were supposed to get a shirt!? :shock: All I got was the Mid-watch the next night, lol

You engineers... Always missing out because you're standing watch. Oh wait, I was in Engineering too. Guess that's why I it took me so long to decypher the BTDT because although I've been there, I was most likely on watch and couldn't do that.