Heading south

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Keystone

Reaction score
Been one heck of a winter this year. I need a break. Some sunshine and warm(er) temps. My Harley Trike is in the Toy Hauler. Saturday I will be on the Gulf Coast in SW Louisiana. Do a bit of riding, fishing and relaxing....

Attachments

• bw1.jpg
    bw1.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 1,068
my stepdad has been at his bungalow in south fla for the past couple weeks. he has to come back next week for Dr's appointments, its snowing here and will be when he comes back! LOL!

It was 74 and windy Saturday, 54 and rainy Sunday, 34 and sleeting Monday, 28 and 1" of ice Tuesday, 33 and snowing yesterday, 45 and partly cloudy today, forecast says 45 and partly cloudy Friday, 56 and partly cloudy Saturday, 63 and rain Sunday, 67 and thunderstorms Monday, 75 and thunderstorms Tuesday.

Mid 70's down to low 20's with snow and ice, and back to mid 70's within 10 days time. Welcome to the Gulf South!

Attachments

• photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    44.7 KB · Views: 1,048
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    48.8 KB · Views: 1,048
  • photo 3.JPG
    photo 3.JPG
    62.1 KB · Views: 1,048
  • photo 5.JPG
    photo 5.JPG
    44.6 KB · Views: 1,048
  • photo 4.JPG
    photo 4.JPG
    70 KB · Views: 1,048
Springfield, MO for the night. Onto LA in the Morning. Will stay there until Tuesday, then head east for Daytona Beach, FL for Bike Week. Ton of salt on the roads in MN and IA, but clear sailing.

ggoldy said:
Keystone, off subject but, I'm from Bucks as well.....Morrisville '51 to '70, you?

Warrington. C.B. West, class of 1979. Joined the Army after HS and haven't lived there since. Way too crowded now a days. All of the farms and woods are gone....

richg99 said:
Worst February anywhere, including Houston TX. Bah humbug.....
richg99

Rich,

You sure got that right! DFW closed yesterday because of all the sleet and snow. All of us East and South of Dallas aren't use to this kind of weather. bbbrrrrr

How's this for a 2 day forecast! 78 now forecast of 82 for todays high, down to 29 tonight with freezing rain and a high of 34 and show/ice tomorrow!

Attachments

• March.JPG
    March.JPG
    20.5 KB · Views: 352

Latest posts