Bow To Stern Protectant

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone ever used this product before? How do you like it?

https://cleverinnovations.net/details/category/4/prodid/1/

They are giving away a 4 ounce sample if you want to try it for free.

Click on the view cart, add BTS4FREE in the code, fill out your info and your done. I am waiting for mine to come in.

AT $2 shipping for 4 ounces, I will wait for your review. :mrgreen:

4 oz might wipe down my motor one time. :lol:

I dunno... looks like some spam mail and unwanted telephone solicitations in the making to me.

Just giving one place like that your phone number gives that company and any other that they do business with the loophole they need to add you to telemarketing campaigns.

I will wait for your review. :mrgreen:

WOW, I just tried it again and now it wants to charge me the same dollar but shipping is now $.80 and it says
"Promo code BTS4FREE not found or has expired."

Okay, now I see a place to ask for a free sample but it won't put it in my cart???

Found out why, says you gotta buy something else and it will put the sample in my cart.

I have 8 bottles of the stuff in the garage I picked it up a year ago at a tournament and just put it on the shelf.
I'll dig it out and give it a try and let you guys know..

Wayne

redbug said:
I have 8 bottles of the stuff in the garage I picked it up a year ago at a tournament and just put it on the shelf.

Wayne

Wayne - what do you not have in the magic garage?

Captain Ahab said:
redbug said:

Wayne

Wayne - what do you not have in the magic garage?

It would be the yard sale of the century! I would fly down for that one! :wink:

Latest posts