Stupid weight gain!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pont

Reaction score
Man, I never thought I would get out of the health kick I had 3yrs ago until I met my current girlfriend. Let me just say, I was 205 when we met and I did 2 off road triathalons the summer we met. I would run 8mi a day 5days a week, then mtn bike usually 10 (off road of course). Then we get together and priorities go elswere along with my waistline! I stepped on the scale the other day and I have gained over 40lbs in 2yrs. HOLY CRAP! So, needless to say I started running again 2 weeks ago. What a kick in the sack it is when you try and start running again and you are dying at mile 2 at a 12 minute mile pace. At 205 I ran 8 miles at an average of 7 to 8 min mile pace! ARG! So, back at it again. I am gonna try and loose 30 to 40lbs by October. Aches and pains all over again! GRRRR! Who let me go to hell in a handbasket like this! Oh yeah, me and little debbie! LOL!
Stupid girls! LOL!

I've put on some poundage myself since retiring from the Navy. Used to run with the recruits at least 3-4 times a week. I don't miss running though. Actually I hate running. Personally I would rather be fat than run. I do need to drop some weight though (40 lbs would be a good start) as long as I don't have to run. Never could get the breathing thing down.

Latest posts