LONE STAR Boats for Sale! The Whole Collection!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TexasLoneStar56

Reaction score
As I am always researching old Lone Stars, I came across an ever so rare 1956 Lone Star Clipper 16' for sale. It's all original! The Clipper for sale is on ebay right now; location is Oklahoma

I have also been in contact with a gent at Stephenville, Texas that is selling his boat collection and moving to Colorado. :shock: Some really nice old classics! He too has 2 Clippers, but I'm not sure if he is willing to part with them. He has aluminum and fiberglass boats. I know he has an old Texas Maid too. He has the old motors as well! Most are on their original trailers and contain most of their original equipment. WOW! What a collection! :D Really nice guy. His first name is Tim.

The gent in Stephenville, Texas can be contacted thru Craigslist. Some of his boats are listed at:
Craigslist; Texas; Austin

I was like the fat kid in the candy store looking at all those classics! =P~ I wish I were able to buy them all and restore them. I don't think he is looking at selling any parts off of them. (I already asked :cry: ) He's asking fair and descent prices for them.

No, I am not receiving any kind of kickbacks. Just thought I'd share......
Helping others brings great joy.

If I may be of help to anyone trying to locate the ads, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Keith
Tyler, Texas

satx78247

You are always looking for classics in your neck of the woods! Better check these out! Stephenville is only a hop, skip and jump from San Antonio! :)

Keith
Tyler, Texas