New Toy - Flame Thrower XM42

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh wow - that brings back a painful memory !!
LOL a few years ago, I had this huge - and I mean HUGE wasp nest
in the outside corner of my shop and .......
well - I had an air compressor, long hose, and ..... some paint thinner.
Long story short, I affixed about 4' of 1/4" copper tubing into the little
air gun then poured about two tablespoons of paint thinner into the tubing.
put a rag around the end and lit it - - -
there was this soft muffled WHOOOOOSSSHHHHHHH and a blue ball of FIRE !!!
Just like the guy that sprays fire out of his mouth at a carnival .....
Luckily, the paint thinner burned itself out right away and didn't burn down my
friggin shop !!! LOL LOL and yes, it burned the wasp's wings off, but didn't kill them.
they were crawling all over the ground . . . bug spray did them in. (of which I should have used first).

Friends should not let friends drink, play with compressed air and FIRE all at the same time !!! :LMFAO:

Johnny, next time try using plain gasoline and no fire, works very well. Or you could go one step further and use a non flammable solution. A heavy mix of dish washing soap in water (soapy water) will knock them to the ground and kill them if you get enough on them. But you can always step on them once they're on the ground crawling around. But truth be told, I like the flaming methods sooo much more. :lol:

i NEED one! there are many uses. wouldnt take long to burn the weeds out of the driveway, hornets nests, ground wasps as the fly into the nest at night, burning the weeds off the garden at the beginning of the year, and the list goes on.

Sure.
Paint remover.
Driveway deicer.
Get the cat out from under the bed.
Tackle that pile of bills.
Dry the fish slime out of the livewell.
:shock: