Kidde Recalls Disposable Plastic Fire Extinguishers

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
Hey guys and gals,
Check to make sure your fire extinguisher is not one of the affected ones on the list. The life you save may be your own. :D

https://www.cpsc.gov/en/Recalls/2015/Kidde-Recalls-Disposable-Plastic-Fire-Extinguishers/

Thanks for the info. I was a about 500 units below the 2013 range. Hope I'm ok. :LOL2:

Definitely check your extinguisher(s)!!! I checked mine over the weekend, thanks to Jim's post on the home page, and sure enough it's one of the recalls. Called this morning with my model #, serial # and date code and they have a replacement on the way to me. Could be a real disaster if you have one of the faulty ones!!!!

BigTerp said:
Definitely check your extinguisher(s)!!! I checked mine over the weekend, thanks to Jim's post on the home page, and sure enough it's one of the recalls. Called this morning with my model #, serial # and date code and they have a replacement on the way to me. Could be a real disaster if you have one of the faulty ones!!!!

:beer:

Latest posts