stuffed quahogs

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
Any fans of the stuffed quahog?

My dad digs up a bucketful every Sunday during the summer. I like them straight up with a little bit of lemon, cocktail sauce and tobasco sauce or stuffed in the oven with breadcrumbs, shrooms, onions and a bit of jalapeño pepper..

and a bunch of :beer:

Here in Mass you can get a permit for your town, and you have a designated water where you can go. You can only get them on Sundays. My father fills his alloted bucket in 20 minutes and then helps the other old timers with there buckets. He cant get enough of them.

I've heard of a quaalude but what the heck is a quahog?

(hopefully nothing close to the same thing)

:lol:

Quackrstackr said:

One of these:

clam-quahog.jpg

Served like this:

mini_9770.jpg

NOT these:

drugs_quaaludes_various.JPG

I remember going to Long Island as a kid and digging for them. My dad would cut them open and eat them almost as fast as I could dig them. I never really was able to eat them alive like that.I am sorry there isn't a smiley puking if there was I would put it here.

Victor Coar said:
I remember going to Long Island as a kid and digging for them. My dad would cut them open and eat them almost as fast as I could dig them. I never really was able to eat them alive like that.I am sorry there isn't a smiley puking if there was I would put it here.

:LOL2:

Victor Coar said:

Here ya go Victor:

BARbarf.gif

Quackrstackr said:

LOL .. TV show Family Guy, located in the fictional town of Quahog, Rhode Island.

Latest posts