Best fishing of my life!!!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fender66

Reaction score
Fished a tournament on Kentucky Lake last weekend. Never been on that water before, but was still able to find the hawgs!

Practice day on Friday my best 5 fish would have been over 16 lbs. Also, caught my personal best at 6.30 lbs.
First day of tourney - weighed 4 fish for 14.60 lbs. One was 4.40 lbs, another was 4.45 lbs, and still another over 3 lbs.
Second day of tourney - weighed 4 fish for 9.66 lbs. One was 4.15 lbs.

Total weight of 24.26 lbs. Good enough to beat 2 local teams who brought in total weights of around 30 lbs.

What a great fishery that water was last weekend!

Attachments

• KY Lake Collage.jpg
    KY Lake Collage.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 1,067
Way to go Chris. That 6.30 looks a lot like the 5.22 I caught back in '05 down in Byrd Bay. It was also long and thin. Caught it about the same time of year also. Must have just dumped a load of eggs. That weekend was one of my best ever,I caught about 15 keepers. Love that lake.

S&MFISH said:
Way to go Chris. That 6.30 looks a lot like the 5.22 I caught back in '05 down in Byrd Bay. It was also long and thin. Caught it about the same time of year also. Must have just dumped a load of eggs. That weekend was one of my best ever,I caught about 15 keepers. Love that lake.

Thanks all for the kind words.

Steve....it's not the same fish. She told me she'd never heard of you at all. :mrgreen:

fender66 said:
S&MFISH said:

Steve....it's not the same fish. She told me she'd never heard of you at all. :mrgreen:

I know she's not the same one,Chris. Being 10yrs ago,the one I caught would have to be at least 10lbs, if still alive. Where was the tournament out of?

S&MFISH said:
fender66 said:
S&MFISH said:

I know she's not the same one,Chris. Being 10yrs ago,the one I caught would have to be at least 10lbs, if still alive. Where was the tournament out of?

Moor's Resort was our take off location. Very nice place. I'll go back for sure.

Latest posts