I want this

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bobberboy

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
I want to get a boat like this and move someplace where I can use it - maybe the Gulf coast. I think the boat is around 22' and the motor is in the 150hp range. Any donations towards the purchase of the boat and my relocation costs will be greatly appreciated. If you guys can't afford to get me a 22 footer I could start smaller - for now.

bobberboy said:
I want to get a boat like this and move someplace where I can use it - maybe the Gulf coast. I think the boat is around 22' and the motor is in the 150hp range. Any donations towards the purchase of the boat and my relocation costs will be greatly appreciated. If you guys can't afford to get me a 22 footer I could start smaller - for now.

That's a 250 Yamaha, the Ranger 220 Bay is rated for 200. I bet it's a 23'4" or 23'8".

Hold on to your money and buy a Blackjack 224!

Attachments

• blackjack224_zpsbf39d634.jpg
    blackjack224_zpsbf39d634.jpg
    160.7 KB · Views: 643
Lowe 2070 CC said:
bobberboy said:

That's a 250 Yamaha, the Ranger 220 Bay is rated for 200. I bet it's a 23'4" or 23'8".

Hold on to your money and buy a Blackjack 224!

That would do... :mrgreen:

bobberboy said:

The blank check is in the mail and headed your way Buddy!!!!! Lol!!!

After fishing in the keys running on a 27 foot center console glass boat it was very hard to come back to my little tin. Both have a place, but there is just something about salt air in your face making a 20 mile run in the morning on a big center console! I'm bound and determined to own one someday, especially if I can chase fish like these.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 616
I fish offshore with a neighbor that has a '15 217 Cobia (Ranger) CC with the 4 banger 200HP Yammy. I never thought much of the old Cobia's but this Ranger/Cobia is as well built as ANY big name rig I have ever seen. To say I'm impressed would be an understatement. Ranger makes a great boat.

Cobia-217-Center-Console-running-.jpg

Latest posts