WIRED2FISH and Raymarine Giveaway

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fender66

Reaction score
Another GREAT giveaway from our friends and TinBoats sponsor, Wired2Fish, along with Raymarine!

Enter for a chance to win a new DragonFly 5 Pro Sonar/GPS unit from Raymarine.

Raymarine recently introduced a new DragonFly 5 Pro unit with many of the bells and whistles of much larger units. Perfect for both fresh and saltwater applications, the combo Sonar and GPS allows for up to 10,000 track points, 150 routes and 3000 waypoints. It has split screen capability on the 5 inch screen and uses CHIRP technology on Downvision. You can show Downvision and traditional sonar simultaneously. This unit is perfect for big fiberglass bass boats but also matches up nicely on kayaks and smaller fishing boats that are equipped with 12 volt batteries.
This unit comes with a Raymarine Navionics Chip so you likely will have topographic maps of your favorite lake.
For our latest giveaway we are going to give two Wired2fish readers a chance to own a new Dragonfly 5 Pro valued at $550.00.
This giveaway ends May 19th. Good luck.

https://wired2fish.scout.com/story/1542959-raymarine-dragonfly-5-giveaway

Attachments

• 1524313.jpg
    1524313.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 1,512
  • Wired2_3_joint_bass_w2fcom.png
    Wired2_3_joint_bass_w2fcom.png
    27 KB · Views: 1,512
Jim said:
This one would be nice if a TinBoats member won it.

I am in, but I never win anything. :LOL2:

Any of the give-a-ways would be great if a TinBoat member won!

I'm in this one too. But like you Jim, I never win.

I have been seriously considering getting one of the units, albeit the 4 inch version.
So, winning a fiver would be great.

Latest posts