Mighty Putty

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
As seen on TV! #-o

Seen the commercial a thousand times, should of known better. But I never learn. Its sort of like going back to the vending machine that keeps on stealing your money, but you go praying that this time you get the candy bar :LOL2:

So I was walking through Walmart and sure enough they sell it there too. Three tubes for $10 bucks...I was all over it. Felt like the man because I got to get it without ordering it on tv. :LOL2:

https://www.mightyputty.com/spark/index.php

I tried to seal a leaky pool pipe.....****!

I tried to attach a flimsy wooden plant climber thingy to the side of the house for the vines to climb...It held for like a week.

Dont waste your money!

Attachments

• ThumbsDown.jpg
    ThumbsDown.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 498
180px-Billy_mays_pointing.jpg

HOLDS 350 POUNDS!!!!*

*For approx. 0.1 nanosecond. Do not attempt to pull tractor trailer with Mighty Putty as sudden death and anal leakage may occur.

https://www.kcbd.com/Global/story.asp?S=8433500&nav=menu69_2_8

Glad you tried it first I have seen that on tv so many times and thought about gettin some. What do you know another product pushed by billy mays doesnt work, that guy will try to sell you anything

slim357 said:
Glad you tried it first I have seen that on tv so many times and thought about gettin some. What do you know another product pushed by billy mays doesnt work, that guy will try to sell you anything

Lol, I've always wondered if he has any the stuff he pushes at his house, lol.

The third and final thing we used it for was to attach a birdhouse on top of some flimsy wood that broke. A little storm and it finally fell off.

How can you get away with selling something that does not work :LOL2:

Jim said:
The third and final thing we used it for was to attach a birdhouse on top of some flimsy wood that broke. A little storm and it finally fell off.

How can you get away with selling something that does not work :LOL2:

I'm bettin' there's some type of disclaimer in the paperwork that comes with the stuff.

Thanks for the review. My wife thinks we need this and hopefully this will change her mind.........RIGHT, sure it will. She is probably picking up a case of this crap right now!!!

Latest posts