Just let me have 2 minutes

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FishingBuds

Reaction score
with these two teens :x https://www.14wfie.com/Global/story.asp?S=8588745 I thought it was horrible enough and then I seen the video :shock: :x :evil: :twisted:

as a dad myself- let me have two minutes with'em, you wouldn't have to worry about them no more :x

What the hell is wrong with people? I am glad there are still decent folks around - like here at TINBOATS.NET!!

How does someone that age dream up something sick like that. Way old enough to know better. It is scary to think that that generation will be in charge some day. If our judges would actually give out punishments maybe some of this crap would stop. I know... I'm dreaming.

Makes you qustion why some (not all) kids act the way they do..................then you meet their parents and the question is answered. I hope they receive punishment above the fullest extent of the law.

Okay, I watched it. While I sort of see why the news program showed the video, I don't think they needed to show it as many times as they did. Now let's get a super large California King waterbed mattress and fill it with air park those kids on there one at a time and drop a half ton weight on the other side and launch then into a brick wall. See how they like it.

I didn't watch the video but according to everyones post,this is about the 2 teens bouncing that baby across the room................well,so far I'm having a good day and I don't want to ruin it by watching a couple of numbskull teens seeing how stupid they can act in front of eachother so they can "Outdo" somebody else on Youtube!!!!
Sorry,I was startin' to get a little carried away :roll:

I would be in jail after what I would to that kid and it's parents. I do mean it's parents because he can not be human.

flounderhead59 said:
Now let's get a super large California King waterbed mattress and fill it with air park those kids on there one at a time and drop a half ton weight on the other side and launch then into a brick wall. See how they like it.

Let's just put them into our prison system for a few years and let the inmates take care of things. They really don't like prisoners with "short eyes" (child molesters), so I can only imagine what they will do to this guy. :twisted:

just gos to show what happens when you dont take a kid fishin.my biggest question is why the hell is a 16 year old watchin a baby.all i can say is glad im not the parent for his sake.

Latest posts