Need a little help with bathroom remodel

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fordracing2105

Reaction score
I'm redoing my bath room and I'm stumped on where to stub out my plumbing for the vanity. My vanity I'm getting has drawers on the left side and doors on the right. I'm not sure if the drawers will interfere with the plumbing or not if I stub out in center. Does anyone have any experience with this?

I usually just measure the vanity and stub the drain so it's close to center on the sink and about 14-16" off the floor. Then stub the water out on each side of the drain.

The sink bowl is centered on cabinet there is a fake top drawer than two one one side and door on the other. I won't have the cabinet for a couple weeks yet to measure. I hope to have walls covered back up and floor done and ready for it when it's done.

Keep your water well out of the way, you can always use longer supply lines. The p-trap will swing 2", at least. You should be able to find a 'cut sheet' for your cabinet. That would give you good dimensions.

Well I just got done for the day I kept it 3" off center. There's no way the drawers will be that close to center there is a upright center of cabinet that the door closes on and the drawers shut to. I would think that that board is at least 2.5 to 3" wide.

Latest posts