Corpus Christi, TX

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cavman138

Reaction score
Hey guys,

It's been quite a while since I've posted on here. Towards the end of last year, I spend a lot of time going back and forth between Virginia and Corpus Christi, TX. I accepted a promotion and moved down here to Corpus at the beginning of the year. Had to leave my boat up in Virgina, but would really like to get some fishing in down here. Anyone down here in Corpus or know much about the fishing? Freshwater certainly isn't as popular down here in South Texas. I know the inshore saltwater is supposed to be good, but haven't had an opportunity to get out there yet.

Good fishing all around. Rockport and killer wading in Baffin and on down. I think calaveras is near there and Choke canyon probably isn't too far. There is another impoundment along the way....just can't think of it now. I should be down in Matagorda in a couple of weeks. I'll be taking some fishermen out for a men's ministry fishing trip.

I've heard a lot about Baffin Bay. Will have to check it out this summer. Thanks for the info. Did manage to do a little dock fishing last weekend. Caught a few specks and reds. Good time.

Latest posts