enjoy the 4th

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hardwatergrampa

Reaction score
hope everone has a great 4th of july day good day to remember our troops fridays are red day wear something red in honor of our troops and remember to remove your hats when the flag passes buy you if you attend a parade today

Concur. And fly an outside flag if possible :USA1:

95_17_10_07_5_09_42.gif

Just started raining here! Hopefully it won't last long, as the grandkids were supposed to come over and play in the backyard while I did my best to turn the slider & rollers into a burnt mess, lol :)

man in Kentucky. all us "rednecks" spend tons of money for secs of entertainment. LOL. like a couple thousand. some of which are in trailers and crap. and im like. HA wow... its all fun tho. one yr. we had a contest. we started yelling out in the neighborhood...UR FIREWORKS SUK! OURS r better!!......then they would shoot up the good stuff lol. all fun up here in Ky. Ky is the State for Fireworks. espically downtown. the biggest fireworks show in the world. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

HAPPY 4th of July... BE SAFE FIRING THOSE FIREWORKS.. :D 8) :mrgreen: :USA1: :USA1: :beer: :beer: (ALSO DONT DRINK AND FIRE...LOL) \:D/

had fun shot everything off with no problems, everyone was safe and happy, from the fire crackers being thrown in the fire to the cannons being shot off in sequence =D>

But, as soon as we got out the Sparklers-everyone was getting burned by them :shock: isn't that somethen :lol:

right when we got to my cuz's friend's house.. one of the huge cannon firework shoot at us. hit my cuz on the leg.. then blew up. caught the blanket on fire. couldnt here for about 2 min. after that it was all good! :mrgreen:

Latest posts