FREE Tshirt - Bobberboys School project donation

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
Guy/Gals and readers of the forum,
There are 9 days left to help Bobberboy get some donations for money and school supplies. I know things are tight for allot of us, but just a few bucks will really help the cause.

Remember, If you make any donation, I will send you a "got tin?" t-shirt on me(as long as I have your size...I do have most). Please read about the project here: https://forum.tinboats.net/viewtopic.php?p=386168#p386168

Jim said:
Guy/Gals and readers of the forum,
There are 9 days left to help Bobberboy get some donations for money and school supplies. I know things are tight for allot of us, but just a few bucks will really help the cause.

Remember, If you make any donation, I will send you a "got tin?" t-shirt on me(as long as I have your size...I do have most). Please read about the project here: https://forum.tinboats.net/viewtopic.php?p=386168#p386168

Jim,
Thanks so much for this incentive.
got school supplies?
We're getting there. Thanks!

Jim? or bobber?

Could just PM or post an email address to which I could send a $10 paypal contribution?

Thanks.

Kis

Kismet said:
Jim? or bobber?

Could just PM or post an email address to which I could send a $10 paypal contribution?

Thanks.

Kis

here you go the site will take you right to pay pal when you hit the contribute button
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/school-supplies-for-maya-centre-village#/story

I'll help get this going.

qLckHnD.png

I hate my computer, my server, my modem...and all things I have that are associated with the internet.

I'm in. And these days, I wear Large, dammit.

took 45 minutes and three tries during the day.

sheez. #-o

Awesome guys!

Please PM me your size and mailing info! :beer:

There might be some additional goodies in there If I can clean up my hoarders "man town" :LOL2:

Well, there was time spent at bull crap.
I don't want to create a **** paypal account and no option given even though it says pay by credit card, or create an account..

WaterWaif said:
I don't want to create a **** paypal account and no option given even though it says pay by credit card, or create an account..

Once you are directed to pay pal there is an option that states pay with credit card and if you click that option you will be good to go. You do not have to create an account.

fool4fish1226 said:
WaterWaif said:

Once you are directed to pay pal there is an option that states pay with credit card and if you click that option you will be good to go. You do not have to create an account.

3 or 4 more tries and I made it...thanks for the encouragement.
I'm in!

Thanks to all who dontated to bobberboys efforts! That is huge, and makes me proud to be part of this awesome group we have here! :beer:

ALL THOSE THAT DONATED, YOUR SHIRTS GO OUT TOMORROW (MONDAY).

There are a few days left and I have plenty of large, XL, 2XL, and 3XL shirts left that I'm itching to give to those who donate.

Thanks again!
Jim

Got my shirt!

Thanks Jim! Thanks for the stickers too! One went on my boat console and the other on my car.

Latest posts