This weather...

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ranchero50

Reaction score
Sucks...

50's in June with rain.

Took a couple days off to get caught up on projects and we get this weather. Ended up with walking pneumonia that doesn't want to clear up while I'm out and about with wet feet.

This was Monday, installing the Chevy 350 and velvet drive in dad's boat after making a new engine balancer (painted red so I won't lose this one) and fabbing a boom extension for my buddies tow truck. Had it set, aligned and locked down in under an hour which has to be some kind of red neck record.
1_zps1eqvkknf.jpg

3_zpszwksgjlv.jpg

Tuesday was rain so I trimmed all the green stuff around the yard and took it to feed my buddies goats.

Wednesday was spent int he bilge of the boat 'fixing' wiring and other issues.

Today, more rain. May spend the day cleaning the garage but don't want to stir up a bunch of dust.

Friday main be a trip to Carlisle for the Ford show and swap meet, maybe not.

Saturday should be in Reading Pa for the Mid Atlantic Aviation Museum air show. I've wanted to go forever but always found out about it a week after it happens. One B29, two B17's, five B25's and a tons of smaller planes. Encampments etc.

Work Sunday...

you have it all planned out!

I have this nasty cold going on too. Today it will Reach 70...possibly. We had below 50's 2 days in a row a few days ago with constant rain.

Welp, I'll be the tall skinny guy with the nasty cough and runny nose...

It's stopped long enough for the gravel to start drying off so I've been outside working on my friends Farmall 806, trying to get the wiring and turbo plumbing finished so it can leave.

Latest posts