Lone Star lovers

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bobberboy

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
There are a lot of Lone Star boat lovers around. I was surprised to see so many for sale in my area. Here are a few:

Being the "Land of 10,000 Lakes", MN has a lot of boat manufacturers including Alumacraft, Lund and Crestliner but it's nice to see boats made elsewhere. The Lone Stars boats are pretty distinctive. I don't know anything about the history of the company but owning one would be sweet.

earl60446 said:
Your right bobberboy.

If you had a big barn, you would own a LOT of boats.

Lost interest in the wooden sailboat already?

Tim

You caught me! I didn't think anyone paid attention to my ravings. No, just letting my far ranging interests wander...man oh man, I'm so lucky I don't have that barn or a few acres or a shed or a place in the country. I'd just line 'em all up and sit and look at them. I'm sure I'd never get any of them finished but I'd love them anyway.

You knew this thread would most certainly catch my eyes! :LOL2:

I'm with you.....if only I had a barn or 10 acres! I'd probably be divorced, but I'd have a collection of old boats! :LOL22: "The fat kid in the candy store", that would be me :mrgreen: !

I've researched and researched those old Lone Stars. I started a file with printed material, notes, and pics. Anything I can get my hands on, so that our grand children have it.

That boat in the bottom pic with the fins would be an awesome restore! :lol: So, when are you going to get her? :roflmao:

Thanks for sharing Bobber! 8)

M

Latest posts