gallbladder removal.

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Insanity

Reaction score
So who's got theres removed.
I'm currently sitting in the hospital awaiting my fate. Third day here already. They say it needs to come out but the little tube is currently blocked. Complacating matters.
Anyway I'm wondering how long it will be before I can eat bacon again and not need a roll of TP as soon as I swallow it.
I eat so much greasy non healthy food, I can see I might as well load my gun now. Cause I think my life is about over. Lol

The wife had hers out and it took her a year to adjust. However I've heard other say a couple of week.
How sick am I gonna be guys. Lol.
And when can I get back to fishing darn it.

Jim said:
Ouch! Sorry to hear it man.

Bacon is the cure-all. We will pray for you.

Thanks.
But least I'm past the ouch. They have me on Ativan and morphine. Wohh. I'm on cloud nine. Rowing tward 10.
Said they would send me home with some good stuff. And I've already got some at home if what they send isn't enough. I sure ain't going to be in pain anymore.
Lol

lckstckn2smknbrls said:
Will they let you bring it home in a jar?

I didn't ask. I no my grandma had hers.
Guess I could have tan it stretched it and made a reel cover out of it. No idea what to do with the marbles though.

Hide the guns.
Fish before summers out. =D>
Morphine, mmm, I mean get weaned o that quick.
Hope relief is already underway physically.

Had mine taken out a few years ago at the ripe ol' age of 21. Haha

I have some stomach issues but nothing new. everything is the same as before.

I had 2 golf ball sized stones and 14 marble sized stones.

So much relief after it was out. I'd do it again 100 times. Out patient surgery, awesome doc, zero complications. Ate a big ol hamburger juicy hamburger that same night.