Longtime lurker

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wyatt

Reaction score
Hey fellow tinners. Just wanted to introduce myself real quick. I'm Wyatt (as you can obviously tell from the user name) and I'm from the middle Tennessee area. I've been lurking on this site for the past couple years. My first rig was a 1432 Lowe flat bottom with an old 18 Evinrude Fastwin . I sold it for a 15' Blue Fin V hull which I still have. I floored and carpeted it and added a 25 Mariner tiller along with a depth finder and trolling motor. I recently sold a 23' cuddy cabin which lead to the purchase of a 92 Bass Tracker Pro 17 with a 40 horse Johnson in great shape. I ran across DarynCashmark's 93 Pro 17 build and reading that is what finally made me decide to join this site. I hope to be an asset to this community in the future. Here is my Pro 17 that I am very excited to start making my own.

I look forward to meeting some locals from here. I'm mostly on Percy Priest and Old Hickory. I'll make a trip down to Center Hill every couple months for a change of scenery lol.

Latest posts